Google being number one search engine globally, it is heavily visited, most viewed platform.
Google ads are an extremely sought-after marketing strategy by many businesses. It is an effective way of driving relevant, qualified traffic to your website exactly when people are searching for the types of products or services your business offers. Google AdWords is a pay-per-click online advertising platform that allows advertisers to display their ads on Google’s search engine results page.
Google AdWords lets businesses target users on two main networks – the search and the display network.
On the search network, advertisers bid on the relevant keywords, and display their advertisements to consumers who enter those keywords into Google search engine as part of a search query.
The display network, on the other hand, offers advertisers the chance to display their banner advertisements on the websites that are a part of Google network.
- We will establish your account goals
- We will research your business and build few audience personas that we will target
- Conduct keyword research by using keyword tools to discover, cost, competition and volume for the search terms at every stage of your search
- We will Structure your AdWords account into different ad campaigns and ad groups, each featuring relevant keywords and ads
- Once relevant keywords are finalised, we will place your ads in the search results by bidding on the keywords. If the competition is high for the keywords, your Cost Per Click (CPC) would be too high to bid. In this case, it’s better to get granular and bid for long-tail keywords that are relevant for business.
- We will create the ad copy.
- We will design a mobile-friendly landing page that focuses on the benefits and features of the product or service that you’re trying to sell, has good-quality images, a form and a clear call-to-action
- Place a Google Analytics code on the website for conversion tracking.
- The key to a successful ad campaign is routine optimization and A/B testing all your ad copies and landing pages.